Specialist Appeal Solicitors
Immigration Appeals are a very complex area of law, our experts will help you in every step of the way.
If your application for entry clearance, further leave to remain, settlement or Spouse / marriage visa in the UK has been refused by the Home Office – UK Visas and Immigration. Our highly experienced team of Immigration Solicitors can assist you and for your convenience we have opened the office all over the UK – London, Birmingham, Manchester and Chester, Leeds and Bolton. We can assist you to appeal against a decision made by the Home Office.
Appeal against an Immigration Decision
Our team of UK Immigration Solicitors provide professional legal advice and representation in relation to every aspect of pursuing a UK immigration appeal, including:
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against Home Office immigration decisions;
- Drafting grounds of appeal to the First-tier Immigration Tribunal;
- Preparation of appeal bundles for Immigration Appeal hearings;
- Expert Representation at Case Management Review Hearings;
- Experienced Representation at Bail hearings;
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the First-tier Tribunal;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Immigration Tribunal dismissing an Immigration Appeal;
- Drafting applications for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal;
- Representation at Immigration Appeal hearings before the Upper Tribunal;
- Advice as to the merits of appealing against a decision of the Upper Tribunal, drafting applications for permission to appeal and representation in Immigration Appeals before the higher courts.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help
We are a leading Immigration Law firm in the UK based in the major cities in the UK. Each one of our clients receives legal advice and assistance directly from a qualified Solicitor throughout their proceedings.
Our UK immigration appeals service includes
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law;
- Notices of appeal, grounds of appeal, applications for permission to appeal and skeleton arguments (legal submissions in support of an appeal) drafted by an experienced Immigration Solicitor;
- Assistance from an Immigration Solicitor with drafting comprehensive witness statements for both appellants and witnesses in immigration appeal proceedings;
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to required and recommended supporting documentary evidence for an appeal;
- Checking of supporting documents by an Immigration Solicitor to ensure that all appeal documents comply with the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules;
- Representation by specialist Immigration Solicitor at immigration appeal hearings throughout the UK;
- Immigration appeals that are technically correct and professionally presented.
Our commitments to our clients include
- Access to leading Immigration Solicitors
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions
- Consistent record of success and positive client feedback
Why you should use us?
Our team of highly skilled Immigration Solicitors and suitably qualified staff prepare and present immigration appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber) against decisions of the Home Office, as well as appeals to the Upper Tribunal, High Court, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court against decisions of lower courts in immigration cases.
When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:
Dedicated Case Handler
Expertise and Efficient
Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.
A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.
The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.
Contact the Immigration Specialists today
For assistance in Appeal against an Immigration Decision contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.
Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.