Specialist Immigration Solicitors Birmingham
If you require an immigration solicitor in Birmingham then you are in the right place.
Our Immigration Solicitors Birmingham are well experienced in all types of cases regardless of complex the case.
Further We have successfully acted for many clients over the years and found the best resolution for their immigration case.
In addition to the above We are equipped to deal with a full array of applications to the Home Office, Tribunals, Court of Appeal and the European Court of Human Rights.
Immigration Areas which we can assist in
- All Immigration Applications to the Home Office for your stay in the UK;
- Human Rights Claims based on your private and family life in the UK;
- Appeals against Refusal of Applications in the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal;
- Judicial Review Claims against Immigration Decisions;
- All EEA Applications for Family members and EU Nationals to reside in the UK;
- Visit Visa Applications for General Visitors and Family Visitors;
- Removal Cases if you are detained at any Immigration Removal Centre in the UK;
- Attendance at the Home Office’s Public Enquiry Offices for same-day service for applications for leave to remain in the UK;
- All types of applications for students who are already in the UK, or wish to travel here to study in the UK;
- Applications for Highly Skilled migrants (holders of Bachelors and Masters degrees and PhD’s) and sponsored skilled workers;
- All applications to remain in the UK as the spouse/civil partner/cohabiting partner of a British Citizen
- Applications for Registration Certificates, Residence Cards and Permanent Residence documentation, for EU and Swiss nationals and their family members (whether European or not);
- Applications for asylum, humanitarian protection, human rights and discretionary leave to remain in the UK;
- Visa applications for filing at British Diplomatic Posts abroad.
We Tackle Complicated Immigration Cases Everyday
These are just some of the services which we can offer you. Further, our immigration solicitors in Birmingham can make applications for travel documents, for individuals who are not in possession of a passport, as a result of being a refugee, or not being able to obtain a passport.
In addition to the above, we can offer our services for appeals against refusals from the Home Office. These appeals are heard in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the First-tier Tribunal or the Upper Tribunal (a venue similar to a court). We attend the tribunal on a regular basis and can provide a professional service in appealing refusal decisions, removal directions and decisions to deprive an individual of indefinite leave to remain or British Citizenship.
We can offer a specialised service to cater for the needs of businesses employing, or seeking to employ, migrants from both inside and outside of the EU. For example, we can assist in:
- Obtaining sponsorship licences from the Home Office (to permit businesses to sponsor skilled migrants from within the UK and abroad);
- Assisting businesses in ensuring they operate sufficient procedures for ensuring that they do not employ migrants with no permission to work in the UK;
- Appealing decisions from the Home Office, to impose fines on businesses for employing illegal immigrants and overstayers.
Further our team of solicitors who are highly rated as some of the best Immigration Solicitors Birmingham can be reached via the details below and will be happy to assist you from the start to the end of your case.
Some of Staff Members in Birmingham include
Naveed Abraham – Solicitor
Haq Nawaz – Solicitor
Mohammed Olly – Trainee Solicitor
Nosheen Choudry – Trainee Solicitor
Plus many other suitably qualified members of staff that can help with your case.
Should you wish to have a Solicitor from another branch work on your case but you live in around Birmingham we can accommodate that for you.
A full list of our Solicitors can be found on our team page.
720A Stratford Road
Why you should use us?
When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:
Dedicated Case Handler
Expertise and Efficient
Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.
A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.
The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.
Contact the Immigration Specialists today
For assistance in making Immigration application contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.
Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.