Specialist Immigration Solicitors Birmingham
If you require an immigration solicitor in Birmingham then you are in the right place.
Our Immigration Solicitors Birmingham are well experienced in all types of cases regardless of how complex the case.
Immigration Areas which we can assist in
- All Immigration Applications to the Home Office for your stay in the UK;
- Human Rights Claims based on your private and family life in the UK;
- Appeals against Refusal of Applications in the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal;
- Judicial Review Claims against Immigration Decisions;
- All EEA Applications for Family members and EU Nationals to reside in the UK;
- Visit Visa Applications for General Visitors and Family Visitors;
- Removal Cases if you are detained at any Immigration Removal Centre in the UK;
- Attendance at the Home Office’s Public Enquiry Offices for same-day service for applications for leave to remain in the UK;
- All types of applications for students who are already in the UK, or wish to travel here to study in the UK;
- Applications for Highly Skilled migrants (holders of Bachelors and Masters degrees and PhD’s) and sponsored skilled workers;
- All applications to remain in the UK as the spouse/civil partner/cohabiting partner of a British Citizen
- Applications for Registration Certificates, Residence Cards and Permanent Residence documentation, for EU and Swiss nationals and their family members (whether European or not);
- Applications for asylum, humanitarian protection, human rights and discretionary leave to remain in the UK;
- Visa applications for filing at British Diplomatic Posts abroad.
We Tackle Complicated Immigration Cases Everyday
These are just some of the services which we can offer you. Further, our immigration solicitors in Birmingham can make applications for travel documents, for individuals who are not in possession of a passport, as a result of being a refugee, or not being able to obtain a passport.
In addition to the above, we can offer our services for appeals against refusals from the Home Office. These appeals are heard in the Immigration and Asylum Chamber of the First-tier Tribunal or the Upper Tribunal (a venue similar to a court). We attend the tribunal on a regular basis and can provide a professional service in appealing refusal decisions, removal directions and decisions to deprive an individual of indefinite leave to remain or British Citizenship.
We can offer a specialised service to cater for the needs of businesses employing, or seeking to employ, migrants from both inside and outside of the EU. For example, we can assist in:
- Obtaining sponsorship licences from the Home Office (to permit businesses to sponsor skilled migrants from within the UK and abroad);
- Assisting businesses in ensuring they operate sufficient procedures for ensuring that they do not employ migrants with no permission to work in the UK;
- Appealing decisions from the Home Office, to impose fines on businesses for employing illegal immigrants and overstayers.
Further our team of solicitors who are highly rated as some of the best Immigration Solicitors Birmingham can be reached via the details below and will be happy to assist you from the start to the end of your case.
Some of Staff Members in Birmingham include
Naveed Abraham – Solicitor
Mohammed Olly – Trainee Solicitor
Nosheen Choudry – Trainee Solicitor
Should you wish to have a Solicitor from another branch work on your case but you live in around Birmingham we can accommodate that for you. A full list of our Solicitors can be found on our team page.
720A Stratford Road