Immigration Solicitors Manchester
If you require an immigration solicitor in Manchester then you are in the right place.Our Immigration Solicitors Manchester are well experienced in all types of cases regardless of how big or small the matter is.
We are equipped to deal with a full array of applications to the Home Office, Tribunals, Court of Appeal and the European Court of Human Rights.
Immigration Areas which we can assist in
- All Immigration Applications to the Home Office for your stay in the UK;
- Human Rights Claims based on your private and family life in the UK;
- Appeals against Refusal of Applications in the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal;
- Judicial Review Claims against Immigration Decisions;
- All EEA Applications for Family members and EU Nationals to reside in the UK;
- Visit Visa Applications for General Visitors and Family Visitors;
- Removal Cases if you are detained at any Immigration Removal Centre in the UK;
- Attendance at the Home Office’s Public Enquiry Offices for same-day service for applications for leave to remain in the UK;
- All types of applications for students who are already in the UK, or wish to travel here to study in the UK;
- Applications for Highly Skilled migrants (holders of Bachelors and Masters degrees and PhD’s) and sponsored skilled workers;
- All applications to remain in the UK as the spouse/civil partner/cohabiting partner of a British Citizen
- Applications for Registration Certificates, Residence Cards and Permanent Residence documentation, for EU and Swiss nationals and their family members (whether European or not);
- Applications for asylum, humanitarian protection, human rights and discretionary leave to remain in the UK;
- Visa applications for filing at British Diplomatic Posts abroad.
Manchester Staff Members
Sheikh Asif Salam – Director and Senior Solicitor
Faret Bibi – Solicitor
Mudassir Mukhtar – Trainee Legal Executive
Neha Razzaq – Trainee Legal Executive
Umar Tariq – Trainee Solicitor
Zenab Siddiq – Trainee Solicitor
Samera Akhtar – Trainee Solicitor
Emma Hafez – Trainee Solicitor
Should you wish to have a Solicitor from another branch work on your case but you live in around Birmingham we can accommodate that for you. A full list of our Solicitors can be found on our team page.
Salam & Co. Solicitors Ltd
19 Cheetham Hill Road
For assistance in making Immigration application contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.