Expert Judicial Review Claim Solicitors
If you want to challenge an immigration decision of the Home Office, but have no right of appeal, our highly experienced team of Immigration Solicitors in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Chester can assist you to apply for Immigration Judicial Review.
The most complex area of Immigration Law is one which we thrive in, our experience and expertise in the area allows us to make the best possible representations to the Upper Tribunal to fight on your behalf when no recourse has been given by the Home Office. If you have had a refusal with no right of appeal you must contact us now to see how we can help you.
Judicial Review is a procedure whereby any immigration decision of the Home Office (or failure to make a decision) can be challenged on the ground that it is unlawful, unreasonable, procedurally improper or breaches human rights.
Claims for Judicial Review must be commenced promptly and within 3 months of the date of the Home Office decision. You will need to exhaust any alternative remedies first.
Apply for Immigration Judicial Review
Our team at Salam & Co Solicitors provide professional legal advice and representation in relation to every aspect of pursuing Immigration Judicial Reviews, including:
- Advice as to the merits of seeking permission to apply for Immigration Judicial Review;
- Drafting of letters before claim / pre-action protocol letters;
- Drafting of grounds for Immigration Judicial Review;
- Preparation of court bundles for Immigration Judicial Review proceedings.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help
Salam and Co Solicitors is a leading Immigration Law firm in the UK based in the major cities in the UK in order to be easily accessible for anyone in the UK. Each one of our clients receives legal advice and assistance directly from a qualified Solicitor throughout their proceedings.
Our Immigration Judicial Review service
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law;
- Letters before claim / pre-action protocol letters, Judicial Review Claim Forms, Statements of Facts, Grounds for Judicial Review and Schedules of Essential Reading drafted by an experienced Immigration Solicitor;
- Assistance from an Immigration Solicitor with the preparation of Immigration Judicial Review bundles for service on the Court and the Government Legal Department.
Our commitments to our clients
- Direct access to leading Immigration Solicitors
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions
- Consistent record of success and positive client feedback
Why you should use us?
When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:
Dedicated Case Handler
Expertise and Efficient
Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.
A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.
The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.
Contact the Immigration Specialists today
For assistance in making UK Student Visa Application contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.
Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.