Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Specialist
The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa category of the Points Based System is for those who wants to invest in the United Kingdom by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of one or more businesses in the United Kingdom (UK).
Make a Successful Teri 1 Entrepreneur Visa Application
To make a successful entrepreneur visa application, applicants are required to score enough points based on
- the funds that are available to them to invest,
- their English Language skills
- Maintenance (living costs).
Applicant must meet the following criteria to apply for an Entrepreneur visa:
- You have access to at least £50,000 (if applicable) in investment funds, which are:
- Held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- Free to spend (“disposable”) on business in the UK
- You have access to £200,000 (if applicable) investment funds of your own or third party , the third party maybe one of the following:
- Family members (within the UK or overseas)
- Any other investor (within the UK or overseas)
- Any corporate body (within the UK or overseas)
- You need to demonstrate your English language ability by either
- Passing an approved English language test – CEFR – Level B1
- Holding a degree taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree or above
- By being a national of a majority English speaking country
- You must prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you are in the UK, savings required depends on where the application is made from
- Outside UK – £3310
- In the UK – £945
Can the dependents apply?
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa category applies to the main applicant and all immediate family members, which includes spouse/partner and children under the age of 18.
Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Grant
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa is initially granted for 3 years and 4 months, you can apply to extend your visa for another 2 years.
To apply for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa you can also switch from other category whilst you are already in the UK.
Why you should use us?
When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:
Dedicated Case Handler
Expertise and Efficient
Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.
A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.
The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.
Contact the Immigration Specialists today
If you are looking to establish your own business or invest in an existing business and would like more help and guidance on eligibility and requirements for Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa, then contact us to speak directly to a Expert Immigration Solicitor.
Or you can email us by clicking the link below.
Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.