Student Visa UK

Do you want to study in the UK University or College? We can help you to make a successful application.

Salam Immigration Student Visa UK

You can apply for Tier 4 student Visa from with in the UK or from outside the UK, either as an adult student or a child student (from the age of 4 upwards). The Tier 4 student must be sponsored by their school, college or university, which must issue a Certificate of Acceptance for Studies for them before a successful study visa UK application can be made. In some cases, Tier 4 Student are allowed to work on a part-time basis. Tier 4 student visa eligibility is calculated using points based system.

There are 2 different student visa categories:

Tier 4 General Visa

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you’re 16 or over

  • You have been offered a place on a course in the University or College
  • You must speak, read, write and understand English
  • You must have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course without access to public funds. The amount will vary depending on your circumstances i.e. Length of course.
  • Are from a country that is not from EEA

Tier 4 Child Visa

  • You can apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student visa if you’re aged between 4 and 17 and you want to study at a private school in the UK.
  • You must already have a placement letter for the course
  • Have the consent of your parent or guardian
  • Have enough money to cover your course fees and living costs.
  • Are from a country that is not from the EEA

Why you should use us?

When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:

Dedicated Case Handler

Fixed Fee

Expertise and Efficient

Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.

A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.

The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.

Contact the Immigration Specialists today

For assistance in making UK Student Visa Application contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.

Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.