Our highly experienced team of Immigration Solicitors in London, Birmingham, Manchester and Chester assist individuals and businesses with a full range of UK visa applications.
Our team of Solicitors can help and assist you whether you are applying for an initial visa to travel to the UK, looking to extend your stay or seeking indefinite leave to remain in the UK.
Apply for a UK visa – Immigration Applications assistance service
Our legal team consisting of highly experienced Immigration Solicitors prepares high quality visa applications for entry clearance, leave to remain and settlement in the UK in the following immigration categories:
- Human Rights and Asylum – Leave to remain on Family and Private Life grounds, Refugee status.
- Investment Visas – Tier 1 Investor visas, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas, Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visas, Prospective Entrepreneur visas;
- Partner and Family Visas – Spouse visas, Civil Partner visas, Unmarried Partner visas, Fiance visas, Adult Dependent Relative visas and Child visas;
- EEA Nationals and Family – EEA Family Permits, EEA Residence Cards, EEA Permanent Residence Cards, EEA Registration Certificates, EEA Permanent Registration Certificates, EEA Derivative Residence Cards;
- Work Visas – Tier 1 General Highly Skilled visas, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas, Tier 2 General Skilled Worker visas, Tier 2 ICT visas, Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas, Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas, UK Ancestry visas;
- Short Stay Visas – General Visitor visas, Business Visitor Visas, Permitted Paid Engagement visas, Private Medical Treatment visas, Entertainer Visitor visas, Marriage Visitor visas, Parent of a Child at School visas, Sports Visitor visas, Child Visitor visas;
- Study Visas – Tier 4 General Student visas, Tier 4 Child Student visas, Student Visitor visas;
- Settlement in the UK – Settlement by Investment, Settlement visas for Family and Partners, Work related Settlement, ILR on grounds of Long Residence, Returning Resident visas;
- British Citizenship – British Citizenship by Naturalisation, British Citizenship by Registration, British Citizenship by Acquisition;
How our team of Immigration Law specialists can help you
Salam and Co Solicitors is a leading Immigration Law firm in the UK based in the major cities in the UK in order to be easily accessible for anyone in the UK. Each one of our clients receives legal advice and assistance directly from a qualified Solicitor throughout their proceedings.
Our UK visa application preparation service includes:
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to the requirements of the Immigration Rules, Home Office Policy and Case-Law;
- Expert advice from an Immigration Solicitor as to required and recommended supporting documentary evidence;
- Checking of supporting documents by an Immigration Solicitor and their team of qualified legal team to ensure that all documents comply with the strict requirements of the Immigration Rules;
- Assistance from an Immigration Solicitor with drafting comprehensive supporting witness statements for both applicants and sponsors;
- Assistance from an Immigration Solicitor with completion of relevant application forms, as well as checking of all application forms;
- Detailed legal submissions drafted by an Immigration Solicitor explaining why your UK visa application satisfies the requirements of UK immigration law and should be approved;
- A UK visa application that is professionally presented, technically correct and supported by a trusted and leading Immigration Law Firm in the UK.
Our commitments to our clients include
- Designated team of Immigration Solicitors to assist in your case
- Expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure
- Honest and independent legal advice
- Professional and reliable service with fast response times
- Practical and affordable immigration solutions
- Consistent record of success and positive client feedback
Why you should use us?
When you instruct us you will receive the following service that we take pride in:
Dedicated Case Handler
Expertise and Efficient
Each of our cases is handled directly by a senior solicitor in our firm; they are also assisted by at least a team of two other relevantly qualified team members, which includes solicitors and paralegals. This is to ensure that no question that is asked goes unanswered and no detail in your case is missed before submitting to the Home Office or the Tribunals in the UK.
A fixed fee is quoted right at the beginning when you contact us. This never changes. You can contact your team of lawyers as many times as you like during the course of your instruction and even after as we prefer to help clients even after we have won their case. We also promise to beat any genuine like for like quotation if you provide this to us.
The UK Immigration Solicitors that are allocated your case are all fully experienced in Immigration and Asylum Law. We spend considerable amount of time staying up to date with immigration laws that change. We also take great care in ensuring our expertise is always up to date. To make sure that your case is dealt with quickly and correctly we ensure that you receive a service that is efficient.
Contact the Immigration Specialists today
For assistance in making Immigration application contact us to speak directly to an Expert Immigration Solicitor.
Or you can use our priority call back request by clicking the link below.