Our highly experienced team of immigration Solicitors can assist you with all types of immigration applications. It doesn’t matter what type of application, or how difficult the application may be, we have a dedicated legal team ready to offer you the highest level of support and representation.
Our highly qualified team of legal advisers have extensive knowledge of all key immigration legislation together with up-to-date immigration rules and regulations. We can provide advice, practical assistance and professional representation helping you with all stages of the application process.
Our specialist immigration applications service
You may be a foreign national planning to work, study or settle in the UK, you may already be settled here, or you may be a British citizen hoping for a non-European partner or family members to join you. As one of the U.K’s highest rated Immigration Solicitors, we have vast experience and can assist you in the following applications:
- Human Rights and Asylum – Leave to remain on Family and Private Life grounds, Refugee status.
- Investment Visas – Tier 1 Investor visas, Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas, Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visas, Prospective Entrepreneur visas;
- Partner and Family Visas – Spouse visas, Civil Partner visas, Unmarried Partner visas, Fiance visas, Adult Dependent Relative visas and Child visas;
- EEA Nationals and Family – EEA Family Permits, EEA Residence Cards, EEA Permanent Residence Cards, EEA Registration Certificates, EEA Permanent Registration Certificates, EEA Derivative Residence Cards;
- Work Visas – Tier 1 General Highly Skilled visas, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas, Tier 2 General Skilled Worker visas, Tier 2 ICT visas, Tier 5 Temporary Worker visas, Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme visas, Sole Representative of Overseas Business visas, UK Ancestry visas;
- Short Stay Visas – General Visitor visas, Business Visitor Visas, Permitted Paid Engagement visas, Private Medical Treatment visas, Entertainer Visitor visas, Marriage Visitor visas, Parent of a Child at School visas, Sports Visitor visas, Child Visitor visas;
- Study Visas – Tier 4 General Student visas, Tier 4 Child Student visas, Student Visitor visas;
- Settlement in the UK – Settlement by Investment, Settlement visas for Family and Partners, Work related Settlement, ILR on grounds of Long Residence, Returning Resident visas;
- British Citizenship – British Citizenship by Naturalisation, British Citizenship by Registration, British Citizenship by Acquisition;
How Salam and Co Solicitors can help you
Salam and Co Solicitors is a leading Immigration Law firm in the UK and we have offices in London, Manchester, Chester, Birmingham and meeting rooms in Bolton and Leeds.We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals by providing the highest quality legal advice from a fully qualified, regulated and accredited team of legal advisers.
UK Immigration Solicitors have an outstanding record of delivering success for our clients. We have provided a number of successful case studies within the fields of: spouse visas; successful appeals; preventing deportations; successful TOEIC appeals; revocation of deportation; judicial reviews and many more.
We have a designated team of Immigration Solicitors to assist in your case with honest legal advice. We a provide expert knowledge of immigration law and procedure, honest and professional representation, practical and affordable immigration solutions and a consistent record of success.
In addition to our extensive knowledge of immigration and asylum law, many of our staff members have first hand experience of the immigration process, having been through it themselves directly, or via a partner/spouse or family member.